- Battery Capacity: 1425Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Power Output: USB (4x), 12V, AC (2x)
- Recharge by: Wall (AC) or Solar
- Weight: 20.7 kg (45.7 lbs)
- Ideal for: Tablets, Laptops, Fridge, TV, Backup, Emergency, Medical, Lights, Power Tools
- Chainable: No
Engineered from the ground up, the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium is one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market. Its built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, giving you the confidence to power anything, anywhere.
- Superior Outputs for Better Power – From USB to AC, the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium features the outputs you need to get the job done both indoors and out. The multi-stage surge capability of the AC inverter sets a new industry standard for portable power and allows you to power more devices than ever before – power tools, water boilers, refrigerators, and more.
- High-Quality, Replaceable Lithium Pack – Lightweight lithium batteries yield long runtimes and extended 18-month shelf-life. High quality cells feature additional monitoring electronics for superior management and ultimate safety. The lithium pack is also easily replaceable and is easily swapped out at the end of the product lifecycle.
- Informative Display, Award-Winning Design – Get real-time usage data at a quick glance. The upgraded display features a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as an output and input meter. Winner of the prestigious Innovation Award from the Consumer Electronics Association.
- Easily Rechargeable – Keep your Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium powered up from the wall or from the sun (solar panels sold separately).
OUR PRICE: $2,849.95 CAD
NOTE: This is a special-order item. Please allow additional time for delivery.
(Applicable taxes will added at time of checkout).
|THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR GOAL ZERO YETI 1250:|
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. If you are a standard or light user and use about 30-40% of the power per day we recommend 1 Boulder 100 Solar Panel. If you are a heavy user using all the power in one day, we recommend using multiple Boulder 100 Solar Panels to recharge.Wall OutletThe Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 25 hours. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
TECH VIDEO: Hear more about the Yeti 1400 Lithium right from the engineer that designed it. VIEW VIDEO
THE GOAL ZERO YETI 1250 POWERS YOUR DEVICE IN THREE WAYS:
WHAT TO POWER FROM THE GOAL ZERO YETI 1400 LITHIUM:
Smartphones, Lights, Camera Equipment, Tablets,12V Appliances, Laptops, CPAP, Display Monitors, Blenders, Speakers, Drills, Grills/Smokers, Power Tools, TV/Electronics, Fridges, etc.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
When charging gear with the Yeti 1400 Lithium, take note of the LCD Battery Display. If you plug in devices that have a high power requirement (a large refrigerator), the charge level of the Yeti can drop very quickly and you may not get exactly 1400Wh of energy. Also, especially when using the AC power output, the Goal Zero Yeti will be converting the energy from the DC power of the battery to the AC power needed by your device. Although your Goal Zero Yeti has a highly efficient inverter, there is still some energy lost in the conversion and you will not get the full rated capacity of the battery.
COLD WEATHER USAGE:
Cold temperatures (below freezing) can impact the Yeti’s battery capacity. If you’ll be living off-grid in sub-zero conditions, we recommend keeping your Yeti 1400 Lithium in an insulated cooler, connected to a power source (solar panels), and charging your gear. The natural heat generated by the Yeti 1400 Lithium contained in an insulated cooler will keep battery capacity at its highest.
STORAGE AND DOWNTIME MAINTENANCE
Having your Yeti 1400 Lithium connected to a power source, like a solar panel or wall outlet, between adventures or while in storage keeps its battery healthy and topped off. This prolongs battery life and will ensure your Yeti 1400 Lithium is charged and ready to go all day, every day.
If you can’t keep the Yeti 1400 Lithium plugged into a power source during storage, fully-charge your Yeti 1400 Lithium every 10-12 months and store in a cool, dry place. Failure to maintain the Yeti 1400 Lithium by following these steps can result in battery damage which will void the product warranty.
GOAL ZERO YETI 1250 SOLAR GENERATOR TECH SPECS
- Wall Charger (5A): 25 hours
- 2 x Boulder 100: 16 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 10A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (160W max)
- Power Pole Charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 1428Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C
- Shelf-life: Charge every 10-12 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Chainable: No
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 20.7 kg (45.6 lbs)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4 in (25.7 x 38.6 x 26.4 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 12 months
- User Guide: Download PDF
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: What type of battery is in the Yeti 1400 Lithium?
- A: The Yeti Lithium uses custom designed Lithium Ion. Here are some basic facts about Lithium Ion batteries.1. Lithium Ion batteries can store and release a lot of energy in a short period of time. The batteries in your Goal Zero Yeti are in a protective enclosure with a sophisticated battery management and protection system controlling its terminals to the outside world.
2. It is critical that your battery does not get wet as moisture and water can get into the battery cells behind the protection circuitry and bypass that protection.
- Q: How do I know if my device will work the the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium
- A: First, you’ll need to determine the amount of power your device requires. This may require some research on your end, a good internet search or examining the user guide for your device should suffice.Second, you will need to check the capacity for the individual output ports. For example, the Goal Zero Yeti’s AC port is powered by an inverter that allows for 1500W of power. This means if your device is pulling more than 1500W for an extended period of time, the Goal Zero Yeti’s inverter will shut off. Another number to watch for is the surge rating of your device as compared to that of the port. The Goal Zero Yeti inverter has an advanced surge management system that will maximize its compatibility with various devices, but there will still be items that will surge at a higher rate, and for longer time, than the Goal Zero Yeti can manage, in which case the port will turn itself off.
Finally, once you know your device is compatible, you’ll want to determine how long you’ll be able to power your gear from the Goal Zero Yeti. For example, a 200Wh recharger should run a 100W light for 2 hours (200/100=2). If your gear falls within the 1400Wh capacity of the Yeti, you’ll want to check the restrictions on each of the output ports.
- Q: How do I know if my Goal Zero Yeti is charged?
- A: To check the charge level of your Goal Zero Yeti, refer to the LCD Battery Display. When lit up, you’ll see a battery outline with 5 segments, indicating the current charge level. It is OK to use your Goal Zero Yeti even when it’s not fully charged.
- Q: Can I replace the battery in my Goal Zero Yeti?
- A: Yes, the battery inside the Goal Zero is designed to be easy to replace.
- Q: Why is the light on the AC button blinking?
- A: A blinking light on the AC button indicates that at the current load, the AC inverter will be shutting off soon; you should also see RESERVE MODE blinking on the display. Recharge your Goal Zero Yeti as soon as possible to continue powering your device. Once the AC inverter has shut off, the Yeti will attempt to reset itself three times. After three attempts, the AC inverter will remain off until you physically reset it by pushing the AC button or by recharging the battery a small amount.
- Q: Charging from Solar?
- A: When solar recharging your Goal Zero Yeti Lithium, take note of the voltages of the solar panels and do not exceed 30V. Individual solar panels, or solar panels chained in a series in excess of 30V cannot be used with the Goal Zero Lithium and can cause serious damage to the unit. For help on chaining solar panels, call our Customer Solutions Center at 1-888-794-6250.