FEATURES OF SOLAR PANEL
- Large Foldable Solar Panel
- Solar Capacity: 20W (18-22V)
- Power Output: USB 2A (10W max)
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.5 lbs)
- Ideal for: Sherpa 50/100, Yeti 150/400
- Chainable: Yes
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
FEATURES OF ESD PROTECTION
- Metallic “Faraday Cage” ESD bag shields panel from electric energy caused by an EMP
- 3 mil transparent metallic film
- Sealed with double-track zipper closure
- Meets the requirements of E1A 541, E1A ;625 and ANSI/ESD S20.20 for electrostatic shielding.
- 4-layer protection:
- Static Dissipative Pollyethylene
- Aluminum Shield
- Static Dissipative Coating
OUR PRICE: $269.95 CAD(Applicable taxes will added at time of checkout).
With EMP Protection
(protected inside an ESD Faraday Cage Shield Bag)
OUR PRICE: $284.99 CAD(Applicable taxes will added at time of checkout).
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 20 SOLAR PANEL CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can store the power it produces in a portable recharger. The Nomad 20 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger.
WHAT GOAL ZERO PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE NOMAD 20?
The Nomad 20 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger. For the amount of Watts it gives, it will be most effective with the Sherpa 50, Sherpa 100, Yeti 150 & Yeti 400.
DOES THE NOMAD 20 GIVE A FULL 20 WATTS?
It delivers up to 20 Watts of power, but the angle of the panels and the cloud coverage can impact its performance. Avoid the shade. It will not work indoors.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS