- 18 Portions per Pack
- Provides 3600 Calories (18 individually wrapped portions of 200 calories each)
- High Energy Value, provides a 4.5 day minimum supply of food for one adult.
- Non-thirst provoking formula
- All natural ingredients. No preservatives.
- Pleasant cookie taste
- Non affected by high heat or freezing cold
- Vacuum sealed packaging locks in flavor
- No cooking or heating needed. Eat straight from the package.
- Minimum 5 year shelf-life
- U.S Coast Guard, Canadian Coast Guard and EC approved.
- Made in USA
- Datrex Food Ration Bars are excellent tasting and are ideal for emergency reserves, survival kits, earthquake 72 hour kits, and of course, life rafts.
- Each multi-layered sealed pouch contains 18 individually wrapped bars which contain 200 calories each. The outer foil package is heat sealed to maintain maximum freshness and ease of dispersing.
- Datrex Food Rations are is used by the American Red Cross, U.S. Coast Guard and many other groups and organizations around the world for use as emergency survival food. In a survival situation, one block of 18 bars is sufficient to sustain a person for 3 days.
- They are make to be high in calories and low in protein so as to provide high energy yet require minimal water for digestion. Specifically developed to be NON-THIRST PROVOKING.
- Extra long 5 YEARS SHELF-LIFE.
- Nut Free Product
- Taste like a crunchy cookie with a slight coconut flavor.
How To Use:
Each person should consume at least 800 calories (4 individual wrapped bars) per day.
3600C Datrex Emergency Food Rations – Ingredients & Nutritional Information:
Ingredients:Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Cane Sugar, Water, Coconut and Salt.
Net Wt. 20 oz.
Serving Size: 1 Bar (38 grams)
Servings Per Unit: 18 individually wrapped bars
Each package is stamped with it’s manufacture and expiration date.
Nutrition Facts per serving:
Calories 200 Calories from fat 52
Fat 10 gm 26%
Sat fat 2 gm 21%
Mono-Unsaturated 7 gm 65%
Poly-Unsaturated 1 gm 14%
Cholesterol .378 gm
Sodium .75 mg <1%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g 55%
Vitamin A 1%
Vitamin C 1%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.