- Metal “Faraday cage” layer shields products from electric energy caused by an EMP
- 3 mil transparent metallic film.
- Sealed with double-track zipper closure.
- Meets the requirements of EIA 541, EIA 625 and ANSI/ESD S20.20 for electrostatic shielding of electronic devices
- 4-layer protection:
16 EMP Shield Faraday Cage ESD Bags –
- 6 – 8″ X 10″ bags: suitable for iPads, camcorders, cell phones, iPods, cameras, small devices, flashdrives, memory cards
- 6 – 10″ X 14″ bags: suitable for portable DVD players, emergency radios, flashlights, GPS Units, Portable Hard Drives
- 3 – 15″ X 20″ bags: suitable for large devices, laptops, computer speakers, keyboards, DVD drives, electronic equipment
- 1 – 24″ X 30″ bag: suitable for large electronic equipment such as computer towers, monitors, small stereo systems, solar panels, kitchen appliances
For ultimate protection, experts recommend “nesting” your electronic equipment, i.e. double bagging or thoroughly wrapping in aluminum foil and sealed with aluminum tape, before placing inside bags. The largest size bags can be used for nesting smaller bags.